This instrument can widely be used in petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical,
sugar refining and food industries, as well as in related colleges, universities
and scientific research institutions for measuring the refractive index ND of
transparent or subtransparent liquid or solid substance. This instrument can
also be used to measure Brix (BX) of the sugar solution, and to correct the
affect of temperature on the Brix automatically. In addition the instrument can
display the temperature of the sample.
• Measurement of refractive index nD of transparent or
•Translucent liquid and solid substances.
• Measurement of the Brix of sugar solution.
•Visual aim and LCD display.
•Automatic correction of the effect of temperature on the Brix.
• Prism made of hard glass.
- Measurement range : nD 1.30000-1.70000 / Brix: 0-100%
- Measuring Accuracy : nD ±0.0002 / Brix ±0.1%
- Measuring Resolution(nD) : ±0.0001
- Temperature Range (Min.0.1 C) : 0-50°C
- Weight (Gross) : 12kg
- Overall Dimensions : 370mm x 240mm x 470mm
- Software : Yes
Measuring Modes :
- Refractive Index
- Brix of sugar solution
- Brix TC of sugar solution
- Automatlcdetect Temp, shown in display
Control Pannel :
- Monocular system.
- Telescope adjustment.
- Digital display.
- Mains switch "POWER".
- Push button "READ".
- Push button for Brix with temperature correction "Bx -TC".
- Push button for the refractive Index " D".
- Push button for Brix without temperature correction "Bx".
- Optical control.
- Light intensity unit.
- Refractometer prism.
- Push button for temperature indicating. "TEMP".