Dissecting Microscope Superior (Model No. HV-3)
Dissecting Microscope Superior
- Strong & Rugged Die Casted alloy, Ergonomic body with CLARITY optics.
- Special coating on optics having no effect of: Moisture, fungus, fogginess or any other weather effect with passage of time.
- A versatile dissecting microscope for demonstrations, close study of small organism and fine dissection work.
- A high-eyepoint lenses 10x and 20x magnification, which can be comfortably used by spectacle wearers, are mounted on a jointed arm allowing the whole stage area to be scanned.
- The wide glass stage has two spring clips and a reversible substage mirror/opal face illuminator giving good lighting of objects in daylight or under artificial light.
- The rack and pinion mechanism is enclosed within the stage support pillar and operated by a knob on either side of the pinion spindle. Detachable rests on either side of the stage provide a steadying support for hands during fine dissection.
- Dimension overall height 180mm. Stage 70 x 90 mm.
- Dissecting Microscope-01 pcs
- 10X Eyepiece- 01 Pcs
- 20X Eyepiece- 01 Pcs
- Cleaning Cloth- 01 Pcs.
We Also Recommend
Trinocular Research Coaxial Microscope with Semi Plan Achromat Objectives
Regular price Rs. 13,930.00 Rs. 13,930.00