Double Beam Spectrophotometer (Variable Bandwidth ) With Peltier & Sipper System
|DOUBLE BEAM UV-VIS Spectrophotometer with more accuracy and flexible requirements.
The two detectors are used to measure sample and reference respectively and simultaneously for
optimizing measurement accuracy.It has wide wavelength range satisfying requirement of
various fields, such as biochemical research and industry, pharmaceuticals analysis and
production, education,environment, protection, food industry etc.
• Optical System: D ouble Beam ( 1200 Lines/nm Grating )
• Wavelength Range: 1 90-1100nm
• Mode: Basic/Quantative/Wavelength Scan/DNA Protein Test/Kinetics/Multi Wavelength Mode
• Scanning Speed: Fast/Medium/Low
• Band Width: 1 nm.
• Wavelength Accuracy: ± 0.3nm
• Wavelength Repeatability: 0 .2nm
• Photometric Accuracy: ± 0.3 % T
• Photometric Repeatability: 0 .2 % T
• Photometric Display: 0 -200% T, -0.3 -3.0A, 0 – 9999 C
• Stability: 0 .001 A/h @500 nm
• Baseline Flatness: ± 0.001A
• Noise: ± 0.001A
• Stray Light: < 0.05%@220nm&360nm
• Data Output Port: USB
• Printer Port: Parallet Port
• Display: Graphic LCD ( 320×240 Dots )
• Lamps: Deuterium Lamp & Tungsten Halogen Lamp
• Detector:S ilicon Photo diode
• Packing Dimension: 860×660×465 nm
• Weight: 30 kg
Technical specification of peltier/sipper system
1. The valid temperature range is from 15ºc to 65ºc
2. The valid sampling time range is from 30s to 10min,
3. The valid peristaltic pump speed range is from 1 to 12
4. The sampling speed is about 50ml/min.
5. Power supply is 220±22V@50±1Hz or 110±11V@60±1Hz.
1) Control Unit.
2) Cell holder with Peltier System. (It’s already pre-loaded into the compartment of the
3) Control Cable (to connect the Control Unit with the Cell holder with Peltier System).
4) Peristaltic pump pipe. (It’s already pre-loaded into the pump valve of the Control Unit)
5) Power cord.
• Wide Wavelength range, satisfying requirements various fields.
• Fully automated design, realizing the simplest measurement & satisfyin g the requirement of pharmacopeia
• Maximum of 9 Wavelength & 8 Sample can be measured at one time
• Automatic change - over Between W lamp & D2 lamp
• Optimized optics and large scale integrated circuits design, light source and receiver
From world famous measurement methods alladd up to high performance and reliability.
• Rich measurement methods: wavelength scan, time scan, multi wavelength Determination
multi – order derivative determination,double-wavelength method and triple wavelength
methods etc,meet difference measurement requirement
• Automatic 10 mm 8 - cell holder
• Data Output can be obtained via a printer port and a USB interface
• P arameters and data can be saved for user's convenience.
• PC controller measurement can be achieved for more accurate and flexib l e requirement
Glass Cell : 4 Nos.
Quartz cells : 2 Nos.
Instruments Cover : 1 No.
Software CD : 1 N o.
USB Cable : 1 N o.
Operational Manual : 1 N o .
Software Manual : 1 N o .
Software key : 1 N o.
Flow Cell : 1 No.
To measure the Absorbance and transmittance
2.Standard Curve Up to 10 Standard sample may be used to establish a
curve. Four methods for fitting a curve through the calibration points :
Linear fit. Linear fit through zero, Square fit and cubic fit.
Concentration and DNA purity are quickly and easily calculated: Absorbance
rations: 260 nm / 280 nm with optional subtracted absorbance at 320 nm. DNA
concentration = 62.9XA260-36.0XA280 Protein concentration = 1552xA260-
1.The wavelength scan intervals are 0.1,0.2,0.5,1,2,5 nm
2.High, Medium and low scan speed are available. They vary from 100 to
3.Wavelength are scanned from high to low so that the instrument waits
at high WL. And it minimizes the degradation of UV sensitive samples.
Abs vs time graphs is displayed on the screen in real time wait time and
measurement time up to 12 hours may be entered with time interval of
0.5,1,2,5,10,30 seconds and one min. Post-run manipulation includes
re-scalling, curve tracking and selection of the part of the curve required for
rate calculation. Rate is calculated using a linear regression algorithm before
multiplying be the entered factor.