Double Beam Spectrophotometer with Peltier & Sipper System
|DOUBLE BEAM UV-VIS Spectrophotometer with more accuracy and flexible requirements. The two
detectors are used to measure sample and reference respectively and simultaneously for optimizing
measurement accuracy. It has wide wavelength range satisfying requirement of various fields, such
biochemical research and industry, pharmaceuticals analysis and production, education, environment
protection, food industry etc.
1. Monochromator : Double Beam Equipped with high resolution concave diffraction grating and seya Namioka mount.
2. Optical System : Double Beam, Grating 1200 lines/mm
3. Wavelength Range : 190nm - 1100nm
4. Spectral Bandwidth : 1nm
5. Wavelength Accuracy : <=+/0.1nm (656.1nmD2),<=+/0.3nm(full wavelength Range)
6. Wavelength Repeatability : 0.1nm
7. Photometric Accuracy : ±0.3%T(0~100%T)
8. Photometric Repeatability: 0.001Abs(0~0.5Abs)
9. Photometric Range: -3A~3A
10. Stray Light: <=0.02%T(220nm,nal,340nm NaMO2)
11. Stability: ±0.0004 A/H@500nm
12. Baseline Flatness: ±0.001A
13. Noise: 0.0003 A/H
14. Scanning Speed: Fast, Mid, Slow
15. Wavelength Setting: AUTO
16. Keyboard : Membrane Keypad
17. Light Source : Deuterium & Tungsten Lamp
18. Wavelength Resolution : 0.1nm
19. Photometric Mode: A,T,C
20. Detector: Silicon Photodiode
21.Interface: USB Portandparallelport (Printer)
22. Power: AC 220V/50Hz or AC 110V/60Hz
23. Dimension: 590x460x220mm
24. Weight: 25kg
25. Drift: <=+/0.0004A bs/h
26. Cell Holder: 2 Cell Holder
* Wide Wavelength range, satisfying requirements of various fields.
* Fully automated design, realizing the simplest measurement & satisfying the
requirement of pharmacopoeia.
* Maximum of 9 Wavelength & 1 samples can be measured at one time.
* Automatic change-over between T lamp & D2 lamp.
* Optimized optics and large scale integrated circuits design, light source and receiver
from world famous measurement methods all add up to high performanceand reliability.
* Rich measurement methods : wavelength scan, time scan multi-wavelength determination,
multi-order derivative determination, double-wavelength methods and triple-wavelength
methods etc, meet difference measurement requirement.
* 10mm 2-cell holder.
* Data Output can be obtained via a printer port and a USB interface.
* Parameters and data can be saved for user's convenience.
* PC controller measurement can be achieved for more accurate and flexible requirement.
Glass Cells : 4No.
Quartz Cell : 2Nos.
Instrument Cover: 1No.
Software Cover: 1No.
Software CD : 1No.
USB Cable : 1No.
Operational Manual: 1No.
Software Manual : 1No.
Software Key : 1No.
To measure the Absorbance and tranmittance
1. Coefficient Method
2. Standard Curve Up to 10 Standard sample may be used to establish a
curve. Four methods for fitting a curve through the calibration points :
Linear fit. Linear fit through zero, Square fit and cubic fit.
Concentration and DNA purity are quickly and easily calculated: Absorbance
rations 260 nm / 280 nm with optional subtracted absorbance at 320 nm. DNA
concentration = 62.9XA260-36.0XA280 Protein concentration = 1552xA260-
1. The wavelength scan intervals are 0.1,0.2,0.5,1,2,5 nm
2. High, Medium and low scan speed are available. They vary from 100 to
3. Wavelength are scanned from high to low so that the instrument waits
at high. WL. and it minimizes the degradation of UV sensitive samples.
This mode may be used for time course scanning or reaction rate calculations.
Abs vs time graphs is displayed on the screen in real time wait time and
measurement time up to 12 hours may be entered with time interval of
0.5,1,2,5,10,30 seconds and one min. Post-run manipulation includes re-scalling,
curve tracking and selection of the part of the curve required for rate calculation.
Rate is calculated using a linear regression algorithm before multiplying be the