* Two mode could be chosen: uorescence intensity and luminous intensity. Fluorescence scanning, kinetic determination and quantity analysis could be
done under uorescence intensity mode.
* 365nm exciting wavelength Raman peak of water in 1 cm quartz fluorescence cuvette S/N ≥150 High performance sensitivity simplies the measurement of low detective sample.
* High stable and long life 150W xenon lamp and power source ensure high stable testing and wide range of spectrum.
* The normalized feature for uorescence value could make different uorescence's result comparable.
* Optional accessories for different measurement, including single hole cell holder, uorescence sample
* Light source : Hamamatsu 150W Xenon lamp
* Exciting optical lters : Interference optical lter
* Emission monochromator : C-T diffraction grating
* Emission wavelength : 200~900nm
* Emission bandwidth : 10nm
* Sensitivity : S/N≥150(P-P)
* Linear : ≥0.995
* Stability : better than 1.5%/10min
* Power : 220V±22V 50Hz ±1Hz
* Response time : (0.1-4)s 6 stages adjustable
* Fluorescence display value : 0.00-600.00
* Data transmission : USB2.0