Gel Electrophoresis Unit (Vertical) (Model No. HV-2)
- It is required in biotechnology, Molecular Biology applications in colleges, Universities, Research Institutes.
- It is meant for protein characterization.
- The buffer chamber is jointless, moulded of transparent Polycarbonate to avoid leakage. The unit is based on Acrylic sheet fitted with 3 leveling screws.
- Complete with Acrylic cover.
Technical Parameter :
- Dimensions (Outer)(LxWxH) : 15x18x15 cm.
- Gel Size (cm) : 8x7 (1Gel)
- Buffer Required (ml) : 100 + 150
- Platinum Electrodes : 2 Nos
- Wires black and red - 1 each
- Glass plate -1 and 1 notched rectangular Total 2nos.
- One set spacers of 1.0mm,1.5mm - 4 pcs. each
- 4 sets of Nylon moulded combs of 7 wells & 10 wells in 0.1mm and 1.5mm thickness
- Silicon Gasket - 1 No.