Visible Spectrophotometer (Model No. HV-SPV-320)
Salient Features :
Microprocessor controlled, HV-SPV-320 can realize auto Zero and auto 100% T adjustment with one push-button. HV-SPV-320 has a LCD display for direct readout of Transmittance, Absorption, and Concentration.
HV-SPV-320 uses 12000 line grating which ensures high resolution, low stray light and parameters accuracy.
HV-SPV-320 is equipped with USB port which can be connected to PC to edit data through specific software (Optional) Data can also be printed through a parallel port connected to a micro printer.
Compact Design, Easy To Carry
The compact design of HV-SPV-320 saves bench space while all components function remain performed like 120mm wide sample compartment and long optical path monochromator.
HV-SPV-320 can display absorption, transmittance, concentration and coefficient directly by different mode switching. Large sample compartment, it can accommodate 5-100mm path length cuvettes with optional holders.
- Optical System : Single Beam, Grating 1200lines/mm
- Wavelength Range : 325-1000nm
- Spectral Bandwidth : 4nm
- Wavelength Accuracy : ±2nm
- Wavelength Repeatability : ±1nm
- Photometric Accuracy : ±0.5%T
- Photometric Repeatability : ±0.3% T
- Photometric Mode : T.A.C.F
- Stray Light : ≤0.3%
- Stability : ± 0.002A/h
- Display : LCD
- Detector : USB Port & Parallel Port(Printer)
- Light Source : Tungsten Halogen Lamp
- Power Supply : AC 220V/50Hz
- Dimension (LxWxH) mm : 420x280x180mm
Standard Accessories :
- Software : 1pc.
- 10mm Glass Cuvette : 4 pcs.
- Power Cord : 1 pc.
- Instruction Manual 1 pc.
- Black Block : 1 pc.
- Dust Cover : 1 pc.
We Also Recommend
Single Beam UV-VIS Spectrophotometer With Professional Scanning Software (Model No. HV-291)
Visible Spectrophotometer Microprocessor Based (Model No. HV-39)